CAP All Staff
Monday, October 11, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
It’s that time of year where we all get together and provide updates and information on what’s going on at the Community Action Partnership! Due to COVID-19, we’ll be meeting virtually. Lunch will be provided at Clipper Magazine Stadium.
We are excited to host our annual All Staff Day. Below are the details for our time together
Date: October 11th, 2021 (Monday)
Time: 9AM – 12PM VIA Zoom and 12:30PM – 2PM in-person for lunch Clipper Stadium
Location: Morning Session – Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 3337 3462
Agenda: The All Staff is an opportunity for our team to connect and grow. This year are theme is “Think like a Scientist”. We will be exploring the value of having a growth mindset and how that mindset advances our commitment to DEI. Here’s the outline for our time together.
- We will start at 9AM via Zoom, with some fun and celebration.
- Attendance will be taken on Zoom and at lunch for payroll purposes.
- We will start with our Think Like a Scientist framework
- Transition into Growth Tracks, see below for Growth Track topics.
- LGBTQ+ 101 with Karen Foley & LGBTQ+ Coalition
- Allyship with Sarah & Work Wisdom
- Language with Amer & Communications Essentials
- Reflections and Closing comments
- Travel Time
- Meet us at 12:30 at Clipper Stadium for lunch catered by Hess BBQ
- We will dismiss at 2PM, admin time will cover the rest of your scheduled work day
Please register for the All Staff and select your Growth Track by Friday October 8th, 2021 by 1PM