Meet & Treat
There’s a lot of us here at the Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County doing amazing work! Unfortunately, sometimes we don’t know who you are or what you do! Now’s your chance to Meet & Treat! Starting Monday October 14th, if you see a Fall cutout decor on someone’s office space, stop by between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for a chance to sit down, meet and enjoy some candy treats!
Sign up at the All Staff Meeting or email Marketing@Caplanc.org if you’re interested in participating. Everyone including Satellite sites are encouraged to participate 😊
Whether you’re participating individually or as a team, please RSVP by Friday October 18, 2019 End of Business Day by filling out the form below or email Marketing@CAPLanc.org Satellite sites are encouraged to email their photos by Thursday, October 31 at 11:00 a.m. Everyone else will sissy that walk and strut the runway at 12:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be provided.
Prizes will be awarded to individuals, group entries and Social Media Fan Favorite!
The 5th Annual Costume Contest is scheduled for Thursday, October 31st. Participation is completely voluntary–feel free to wear a costume ONLY if you choose to do so! If you plan to participate, please remember the following participation rules; especially since we serve families and children.
- No scary masks or scary costumes
- No clowns (some clowns can be creepy)
- No provocative outfits (let’s follow a Casual Friday dress code / modest attire)
- In order to include ALL employees (working in satellite locations AND in CAP headquarters) everyone participating must email a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:30 AM on Wednesday, October 31st.
- Members of the Cheer CAPtains will judge all entries and determine the top 3 winners!!
- Fun prizes will be provided!
- Whether you choose to participate in the Costume Contest or not…stop by the Family Center Conference Room and Strut Your “LOOK” on the Costume Catwalk!!!! That’s right, we’re holding a costume fashion show–so stop by for this festive event.
- The “Costume Catwalk” will run from Noon – 12:30pm
- Brian Nguyen will also accept any video footage (via email) if other sites choose to enjoy their own “Costume Catwalk!” Remember to email your videos to: email@example.com. Brian will then upload those videos which can be viewed during the Costume Catwalk, in the Family Center Conference Room.