Giving is just not about making a donation, it’s about making a difference. The Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County is grateful for any and all donations that can help an individual and/or their families lives.
Host a donation drive at your workplace to benefit one or more of the following Community Action Partnership programs!
Below are a list of programs that are in need of various items. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Violence Services of Lancaster County
Domestic Violence Services, which provides emergency shelter, counseling, legal and housing services, and children’s programming for victims of domestic violence and their children
We’re always looking for donations for the residents at the DVS Safe House. We ask that donations be new or gently used.
- Women’s clothing/underwear/socks
- Boys’ clothing/underwear/socks
- Girls’ clothing/underwear/socks
- Personal care items (full size items – not travel size)
- Diapers & wipes
- Household cleaning supplies
- Towels & washcloths
- Bed Linens
- Baby monitors
- Gift cards for gas stations and grocery stores
- Floor lamp
- Table lamp
- End table
- Coffee table
- Stand up dressers
- Pots & pans
- Cooking tools
If you have any questions about making a donation, please call 717-299-1249 or email DVSInfo@caplanc.org
Our team of Navigators works with individuals and families to connect them with resources to stabilize their immediate needs, such as safe housing, affordable child care, transportation, health care and much more.
Navigation currently needs stability kits for families, such as:
- Basic toiletries
- Bus passes
- Basic housing needs
- Including cleaning materials, gift cards for groceries, etc.
Teen ELECT (Education Leading to Employment and Career Training)
The ELECT program provides pregnant and parenting youth up with the supports they need to complete their high school education and transition successfully into employment or continue in higher education.
Teen Elect Maternity Closet
- Laundry Detergent
- Personal Care Items ( Soap , Deodorant , Pads , Tampons, toothpaste)
- Infant / Toddler Socks all sizes
- Baby Girl 0-3 Snowsuit or Winter Coat
- Baby Girl (Newborn – 6 month clothing)
- Baby Boy Winter Clothes Sizes 18-24 months
- 2T Convertible Car seats for Baby Bus – 4 Car Seats
- Car Seat Covers
- Storage Bins for Maternity Closet Clothing – 4 bins
- Potty Seat
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Swing
Items can be dropped off for ‘Teen ELECT’ at J.P. McCaskey’s Main Office: 445 N Reservoir St, Lancaster, PA 17602. For more information, please call 717-291-6102 or email: email@example.com
Parents as Teachers
Parents as Teachers, a home-visiting program, which promotes positive child development through effective parenting early intervention services.
- Gift cards to be used at family support meetings.