Giving is just not about making a donation, it’s about making a difference. The Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County is grateful for any and all donations that can help an individual and/or their families’ lives.
Host a donation drive at your workplace to benefit one or more of the following Community Action Partnership programs!
Below are a list of programs that are in need of various items. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
When purchasing or sending an item from the wishlist, please include your name, address, and email, so that we may thank you for your generous gift!
- DVS Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/1yYctTY
- Lancaster County Re-Entry Coalition Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/7AMr7Iz
- Thrive to Five Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/4aaNb3T
- Teen ELECT Amazon Wishlist:https://a.co/csbplk5
- Senior Centers Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/iDvGIJ7
as of June 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19, we are able to only accept the following items in new condition in a limited way. Please bring donations of goods to CAP’s office at 601 South Queen Street between the hours of 2 and 4 p.m. on Fridays. Thank you for your support and understanding!
Domestic Violence Services
- Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/1yYctTY
Domestic Violence Services, which provides emergency shelter, counseling, legal and housing services, and children’s programming for victims of domestic violence and their children
We’re always looking for donations for the residents at the DVS Safe House.
- Women’s clothing/underwear/socks
- Boys’ clothing/underwear/socks
- Girls’ clothing/underwear/socks
- Personal care items (full size items – not travel size)
- Diapers & wipes
- Household cleaning supplies
- Towels & washcloths
- Bed Linens
- Baby monitors
- Gift cards for gas stations and grocery stores
- Pots & pans
- Cooking tools
Early Childhood Education:
Thrive to Five Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/4aaNb3T
Parents as Teachers (PAT) Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/fXJWEGe
- Hand Sanitizer
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Winter hats
- Winter gloves
- Winter jackets/coats
Lancaster County Re-Entry Coalition:
Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/7AMr7Iz
- RRTA “all zone/all day” passes
- Bags of Love basic needs items
- New or Gently Used:
- Sneakers (men & women – mostly men)
- Winter coats (men & women – mostly men & larger sizes)
- Sweat pants & sweatshirts (larger sized – gender-neutral preferred)
- Men’s new underwear
- Bottled water
- 2021 pocket calendar
- Gift cards to Goodwill, Salvation Army, or Community Aid.
Our team of Navigators works with individuals and families to connect them with resources to stabilize their immediate needs, such as safe housing, affordable child care, transportation, health care, and much more.
Navigation currently needs the following in new condition:
- Toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Feminine products
- Shaving cream
- Dish soap
- Hand soaps
- Body soap
- Gift Cards (i.e. Target, Walmart, Uber, Giant, etc.)
- Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/csbplk5
Teen ELECT Parenting Program provides prenatal and postnatal services to pregnant and parenting teens and young adults enrolled in the School District of Lancaster.
ELECT staff walks alongside students providing practical supports to help students complete their high school education, gain economic independence and become effective parents.
- Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/iDvGIJ7
CAP offer members over age 60 free meals, educational activities and field trips, financial education, and wellness activities in Lancaster City and Columbia
- 8×10 canvases for painting
- Acrylic paints
- Good quality acrylic paintbrushes in 1” and 1.5” widths
- Gift cards to Michaels or Target