Interested in a job in Construction?
The experience will be customized to each individual to support and coach them in assessing their own needs (could be soft skills, life barriers, etc.), setting career goals, and increasing their connections and networks while also earning $10 an hour.
The on average 3 week, 30 hours a week experience will include:
- Meetings with navigation and a recruiter
- Job shadowing on construction sites
- Intentional goal building and accountability checks
- Connection to other support services and community resources
A good fit for this program would be:
- Desire to work in construction
- Willingness to develop a goal plan to support economic stability
- Availability to participate in the program
Looking For Construction Experience?
Join the Front STEPS program!
- $10 per hour
- 3 week experience
- 1:1 Career Coaching
- Opportunity for job placement with a construction company or on the job training program
For more information, email email@example.com. You can also call at 717.333.1918 and ask for Jostalynn Parry-Redd.