PAT is an evidence-based home visiting model that promotes the optimal early learning and health of children by supporting and engaging parents and caregivers. The program provides services to families with children from prenatal through kindergarten entry. Families receive personal home visits, child screenings, group connections, parenting workshops and referrals to community resources.
What to Expect
- Personalized home visits, 1-2 times a month, with customized activities, parent handouts and children’s books the family can keep.
- Screenings of the child’s development, health, vision, and hearing for early identification of potential delays.
- Assessments to highlight Caregivers’ areas of strength, and support to empower Caregivers in self-identified goal areas.
- Access to a variety of fun experiences to engage in as a family to help Caregivers learn & grow in their role and expand their social network.
- Connections to resources and other community organizations as needed.
You might be interested if you are…
- Motivated to learn more about your child’s growth, development, and school readiness skills
- Looking for specific ways to improve parenting skills
- Wanting to make connections with other caregivers or seeking community resources/supports