MEDICAID AND CHIP RENEWALS ARE COMING!
Medicaid and CHIP have always been there for you and your family. You must renew your coverage every year or risk losing your coverage.
You will not lose your state health coverage without the ability to complete a renewal or update your information. Upon renewal, if you are no longer eligible for Medicaid or CHIP, you will automatically be connected to low-cost or no-cost health coverage so you can choose another health plan that is right for you.
Take these steps now to make your renewal easier:
1. Update your contact information with the Department of Human Services. Having the correct address makes it easier to mail information to you on time.
2. Sign up for email and text alerts to get important information about your health coverage and its renewal.
3. Check your renewal date and then complete it on time so you don’t lost your coverage.
You can do all of this online or over the phone:
- Go to www.dhs.pa.gov/COMPASS
- Use the free myCOMPASS PA mobile app
- Call 1-866-550-4355 (215-560-7226 if you live in Philadelphia)
Complete your renewal. Keep your coverage. Learn more at dhs.pa.gov/phe. Renewals are mandatory due to the end of flexibilities given by the COVID pandemic. Maintaining your health coverage helps prevent the spread of disease. Paid for with Pennsylvania taxpayer dollars.