What are Participants Asking Their WIC Nutritionist?
Pregnant women want to know:
- How much weight should I gain during my pregnancy?
- What are the best foods to eat for my baby’s development?
- What about morning sickness, heartburn, and constipation?
Breastfeeding moms are asking:
- How can I make sure I have enough milk for my baby?
- Why is my baby always hungry?
- What if I need to pump my milk because I’m returning to work or school?
Parents of infants have lots of questions:
- How often should I feed my newborn?
- When can I start to give baby foods?
- What is the best age to wean from formula or breastmilk?
Caregivers of children 1 – 5 years old want information about:
- What kinds foods does my child need to grow healthy and strong?
- Should I brush my little one’s teeth?
- Why is my child so picky?