What could YOU do with $10?
Have you heard?
The new minimum donation during the ExtraOrdinary Give is just $10!
On November 22nd, your $10 can make a WORLD of difference for families in Lancaster County when you donate to the Community Action Partnership through the 2019 ExtraORDINARY Give! Connect with us online for 24 hours (12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.) as we give EXTRA to support those in need in our community!
With $10 you could:
- Buy two grande lattes with extra whipped cream
- Drive your car through the car wash and have it hand-dried
- Go out for pizza with coworkers when you forget to pack a lunch
With your $10 WE could provide:
- 2 Children’s Books
- School Supplies – Notebooks , Binders , Pencils , Pens
- Baby Bottles
- Bus Passes
- Case of Wipes
- Food gift cards
- Cleaning supplies
- Bus passes
- Hats, scarves, gloves
Early Childhood Education:
- 1 book for birth-5 classrooms
- White board markers for preschool classrooms
- 80 piece First Builder MEGA BLOKS
- Download a STEM app to help a young student take the first step toward a career in science and technology
- Provide a single mother with bus fare to her first week at a new job
- Provide a meal for a family in the Domestic Violence Safe House
- Provide new programming at Crispus Attucks Community Center(Such as JPF, and First Friday Soul)
- Provide a week’s worth of fresh eggs and milk to two families who otherwise would struggle to access these nutritious foods.
Then let’s party IRL!
A FUNdraising event certain to make you smile!
The Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County, Crispus Attucks Community Center, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, PA CareerLink of Lancaster County, Lancaster Housing Opportunity Partnership, and Bright Side Opportunities Center are celebrating the 2019 ExtraORDINARY Give together as we present a FREE Family Karaoke Night with DJ Sid at Isaac’s Downtown Bar & Grill!
The event will be held on Friday, November 22nd from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
We raise our voices for Poverty, Homelessness, Youth, Hunger, Jobs, Opportunity and Housing.
If you dine at Isaac’s Downtown Bar & Grill, 25% of your food and beverage purchase (bar sales included) will go to the Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County! Click here to print out the donation form!
About the Community Action Partnership
The Community Action Partnership is Lancaster County’s largest anti-poverty organization, helping low income families move toward self-sufficiency. CAP’s service profile interrupts inter-generational poverty with programs that support families and individuals at every age and place in life, in the areas of education and child development, health and nutrition, household stability and safety and empowerment. For more information, visit www.caplanc.org.